CAI International, Inc. (“CAI”) (NYSE:CAP), a leading lessor of intermodal container, today announced that its Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Timothy Page, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Shipping Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff72/cap/. Please allow extra time prior to the presentation to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. In addition, the accompanying slide presentation and webcast will be available under the “Investors” section of CAI's website at http://www.capps.com/.
About CAI International, Inc.
CAI is one of the world’s leading managers and lessors of intermodal
freight containers. As of June 30, 2012, the company operated a
worldwide fleet of approximately 1 million TEUs of containers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV