CAI International, Inc. (“CAI”) (NYSE:CAP), a leading lessor of intermodal container, today announced that its Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Timothy Page, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Shipping Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff72/cap/. Please allow extra time prior to the presentation to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. In addition, the accompanying slide presentation and webcast will be available under the “Investors” section of CAI's website at http://www.capps.com/.
About CAI International, Inc.
CAI is one of the world’s leading managers and lessors of intermodal freight containers. As of June 30, 2012, the company operated a worldwide fleet of approximately 1 million TEUs of containers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV