Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- DSW (NYSE:DSW) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $64.95, above its previous 52-week high of $64.90 with 22,595 shares traded as of 10:04 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 600,100 shares over the past 30 days. DSW has a market cap of $2.22 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 46.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. DSW Inc. operates as a branded footwear and accessories specialty retailer in the United States. It offers a range of branded and designer dresses; and casual and athletic footwear and accessories for women and men through its DSW stores and dsw.com. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.7, below the average retail industry P/E ratio of 25.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about DSW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV