Starting today, Clear Channel Outdoor will honor one of our nation’s greatest heroes and a man who lived a humble, yet heroic life, with a memorial on every one of the company’s 963 digital billboards in 37 different metropolitan areas – including Columbus and Cleveland in Mr. Armstrong’s home state of Ohio.
Neil Armstrong passed away on Saturday at his home in Cincinnati, Ohio. The memorial honors him using his most famous quote when he first stepped onto the moon; “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” The memorial makes one small edit to honor Mr. Armstrong, “That’s one small step for a hero, one giant leap for mankind.”
“Neil Armstrong was a true American hero who inspired an entire generation to strive for great things and to be the best we can be,” said Rocky Sisson, Chief Revenue Officer for Clear Channel Outdoor. “We hope this small gesture to remember Neil Armstrong will help celebrate the remarkable life of this man and help inspire even more young people to reach for the stars.”
NOTE – a photo of the billboard creative is attached.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50389477&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV