DALLAS, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) will webcast its participation in the 2012 Barclays Back-to-School Consumer Conference from 8:45 a.m. to 9:25 a.m. CDT on Thursday, September 6. Mark Buthman, Senior Vice President and CFO, will make a presentation about the company's strategies for growing its global consumer, professional and health care businesses and will subsequently answer questions from conference attendees.
A link to the broadcast and related presentation slides will be provided through the Investors section of Kimberly-Clark's Web site at www.kimberly-clark.com.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C's brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the company's 140-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com.SOURCE Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV