EMC Storage Analytics Suite for VNX: Actionable Storage Information
- This solution helps proactively identify bottlenecks, balance workloads and pinpoint the root cause of potential problems around health and performance.
- EMC Storage Analytics Suite enables customers to:
- Maintain service levels by quickly identifying and troubleshooting performance abnormalities and remediating errors
- Simplify storage operations management with powerful visualization and topology views
- Proactively optimize storage performance and efficiency across physical and virtual environments with deep storage analytics and dynamic thresholding
- Improve collaboration between IT groups and foster more holistic management across the enterprise
Eric Herzog, Senior Vice President, Product Management and Product Marketing, EMC Unified Storage Division
"As more customers virtualize their business-critical applications, analytics are a transformational, must-have tool for actionable, end-to-end visibility in virtual environments. The combination of EMC Storage Analytics Suite for VNX and the VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite provides never-before-seen capabilities for customers requiring powerful server, network and storage infrastructure performance, capacity and analytics capabilities for optimized efficiency and management. "
Ramin Sayar, Vice President and General Manager, Products, Cloud and Virtualization Management, VMware
"The EMC Storage Analytics Suite for VNX demonstrates our shared vision with EMC to provide solutions that enable our joint customers to maximize their storage performance in heterogeneous and hybrid cloud environments. This integrated cross-domain solution provides robust storage analytics capabilities with the automated optimization and simplicity of VMware vCenter™ Operations Management Suite."
- "Assessment of Automated Tiered Storage for Midrange Arrays," Wikibon
- Video demo
- Virtual Geek
- Customers Single Out EMC as #1 Storage for VMware by Wide Margin
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts