WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced the launch of a four-part Initial Public Offering (IPO) webinar series. In this series, leading market experts will provide an interactive discussion on IPO best practices and the challenges, opportunities and market trends facing companies considering and preparing for an IPO.
The first webinar in the series, entitled Is an IPO Right for You?, will be held on Aug. 30, 2012, from 2 p.m.-3 p.m. EDT and will explore the following:
- Judging the current IPO landscape and considering how market conditions influence IPO success
- Evaluating your options and the pros and cons of going public
- Building your IPO business case and assessing how to ensure you're both operationally and strategically ready for an IPO
- Determining the merits of early preparation to position your company for IPO success
Produced in partnership with Corporate Secretary, IR Magazine and Securities Docket, each webinar will focus on a specific stage of the IPO process — from appraising an IPO as an exit strategy to operating as a newly formed public company. All webinars will incorporate real-life case studies and address the impact of a different set of rules, regulations and financial market conditions.
Featured speakers include market and regulatory experts, such as:
- Bryan Armstrong, Managing Director, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Nathan Elwell, Managing Director, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Jay Frankl, Senior Managing Director, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting
- Elliot Fuhr, Senior Managing Director, Corporate Finance, FTI Consulting
- John Huber, Senior Managing Director, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting and former Deputy and Deputy Director of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Division of Corporate Finance
- Elizabeth Saunders, Americas Chairman, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Neil Stewart, Editor-at-large, IR Magazine
- Joel Trotter, Partner, Latham & Watkins and principal co-author of the IPO-related provisions of the JOBS Act of 2012
- Glenn W. Tyranski, Senior Vice President, Financial Compliance, NYSE Regulation, Inc.
- Sherrie Weldon, Senior Managing Director, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting