WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced the launch of a four-part Initial Public Offering (IPO) webinar series. In this series, leading market experts will provide an interactive discussion on IPO best practices and the challenges, opportunities and market trends facing companies considering and preparing for an IPO.
The first webinar in the series, entitled Is an IPO Right for You?, will be held on Aug. 30, 2012, from 2 p.m.-3 p.m. EDT and will explore the following:
- Judging the current IPO landscape and considering how market conditions influence IPO success
- Evaluating your options and the pros and cons of going public
- Building your IPO business case and assessing how to ensure you're both operationally and strategically ready for an IPO
- Determining the merits of early preparation to position your company for IPO success
Produced in partnership with Corporate Secretary, IR Magazine and Securities Docket, each webinar will focus on a specific stage of the IPO process — from appraising an IPO as an exit strategy to operating as a newly formed public company. All webinars will incorporate real-life case studies and address the impact of a different set of rules, regulations and financial market conditions.
Featured speakers include market and regulatory experts, such as:
- Bryan Armstrong, Managing Director, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Nathan Elwell, Managing Director, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Jay Frankl, Senior Managing Director, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting
- Elliot Fuhr, Senior Managing Director, Corporate Finance, FTI Consulting
- John Huber, Senior Managing Director, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting and former Deputy and Deputy Director of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Division of Corporate Finance
- Elizabeth Saunders, Americas Chairman, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
- Neil Stewart, Editor-at-large, IR Magazine
- Joel Trotter, Partner, Latham & Watkins and principal co-author of the IPO-related provisions of the JOBS Act of 2012
- Glenn W. Tyranski, Senior Vice President, Financial Compliance, NYSE Regulation, Inc.
- Sherrie Weldon, Senior Managing Director, Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV