CANTON, Ohio, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR) has appointed Philip D. Fracassa to senior vice president of planning and development. In this position, Fracassa leads the company in developing enterprise strategy, including identification and evaluation of growth opportunities. He reports to Glenn Eisenberg, executive vice president of finance and administration for Timken.
Fracassa joined Timken in 2005 as vice president of tax. In 2006, he was promoted to senior vice president of tax and treasury. Since 2010, Fracassa has held the position of senior vice president and controller of the company's Bearings and Power Transmission Group.
Fracassa holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and a juris doctor degree in law from the University of Detroit. Active in community affairs, he currently serves on the boards of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad.About The Timken Company The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com) keeps the world turning with innovative friction management and power transmission products and services that help machinery perform more efficiently and reliably. With sales of $5.2 billion in 2011 and approximately 21,000 people operating from locations in 30 countries, Timken is Where You Turn® for better performance. The Timken Company Media Contact: Pat Carlson Global Media RelationsMail Code: GNW-371835 Dueber Avenue, S.W. Canton, OH 44706 U.S.A.Telephone: (330) 471-3514 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Steve Tschiegg Director – Capital Markets and Investor RelationsMail Code: GNE-261835 Dueber Avenue, S.W. Canton, OH 44706 U.S.A.Office Phone: (330) 471-7446Facsimile: (330) 471-2797 email@example.com For Additional Information: www.timken.com/media www.timken.com/investors SOURCE The Timken Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV