Kansas City Southern ($77.16) tested a multiyear high at $79.50 on May 1. My monthly value level is $73.32 with a quarterly risky level at $80.95.
Norfolk Southern (NSC) ($73.37): My semiannual value level is $68.50 with an annual risky level at $77.92.
Union Pacific ($123.65) tested a multiyear high at $126.91 on Aug. 3. My quarterly value level is $118.06, with monthly and quarterly risky levels at $124.67 and $132.91, respectively.
United Parcel Service ($75.26) My semiannual and annual value levels are $70.89 and $67.19, respectively, with a weekly pivot at $75.30 and monthly, quarterly and annual risky levels at $78.96, $81.50 and $90.02, respectively.At the time of publication, Suttmeier had no positions in stocks mentioned. This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV