- Dr. Clifford Kitayama, an agricultural consultant and the co-owner and operator of Scientific Methods, Inc. Dr. Kitayama's expertise is in tree crops and row crops, specifically with respect to insect pest management. Prior to Scientific Methods, Dr. Kitayama served as a research assistant in the University of California, Berkeley, Department of Entomology, and as a research technician for the USDA Forest Service and Weeds Laboratory. Dr. Kitayama earned his M.S. and Ph.D. in Entomology from University of California, Berkeley, and his B.S. in Business Administration and Entomology from San Jose University.
- Mr. Sang Kim, an entrepreneur who has successfully transformed several companies from concepts to viable entities. He is the founder and currently the President of SSAM Sports, Inc. In 2005 Mr. Kim founded Ripple6, Inc., a social media and technology company serving Fortune 500 companies that was acquired by Gannett in 2008, and served as President until 2010. Mr. Kim has also worked as VP Sales and Marketing for Invoke Solutions, General Manager at Net Perceptions, Manager at McKinsey & Company, and Chief Architect at ICM. Mr. Kim earned a B.A. from Columbia University.
- Mr. Andrew Wait, an experienced board member with an extensive sales and marketing background. Mr. Wait is currently serving as President of EF Englishtown, the world's largest online English school. Previously, Mr. Wait served as Chief Revenue Officer of Blurb, a company with an online publishing and marketing software to design, publish, market and sell books. Between 2006 and 2010, Mr. Wait served as SVP and GM for North America at Ancestry.com. Mr. Wait earned his MBA at St. Mary's College of California, and a BA from University of California, Berkeley.
- Mr. Matthew Sylvestre, a technology expert with strong general business skills and significant experience successfully implementing enterprise wide systems. Mr. Sylvestre has served as the Chief Information Officer at Plus One Holdings, Inc. since 2007. Between 2000 and 2007, Mr. Sylvestre served as Director of Applications Development then Chief Information Officer at The Robbins Company/TharpeRobbins. Mr. Sylvestre earned his MS in Computer Information Systems from Bentley College, and his BS in Business Administration from Bryant College.
BeesFree Announces The Formation Of Strategic Advisory Board
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.