ExactTarget (NYSE:ET), a global provider of cross-channel interactive marketing solutions, announced today that it has filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") relating to a proposed public offering of its common stock by selling stockholders. The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from the offering. No shares are being sold by ExactTarget.
J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank Securities and Stifel Nicolaus Weisel are acting as joint book-runners for the offering, with RBC Capital Markets, Pacific Crest Securities, Canaccord Genuity and Raymond James acting as co-managers.
This offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus for the offering, when available, may be obtained from: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by telephone at (866) 803-9204; Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attn: Prospectus Department, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836, by telephone at (800) 503-4611, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Stifel Nicolaus Weisel, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, California 94104, or by telephone at (415) 364-2720.
A registration statement related to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. The registration statement on Form S-1 may be accessed through the SEC's website at edgar.sec.gov.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV