WESTFORD, Mass., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cynosure, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYNO), a leader in laser- and light-based treatments for minimally invasive and non-invasive aesthetic applications, today announced that management will be presenting at two upcoming investor conferences.
- On Tuesday, September 11 at 10:25 a.m. (ET), President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Davin and Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer Timothy Baker will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City.
- On Thursday, September 20 at 3:30 p.m. (ET), Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer Timothy Baker will present at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference in New York City.
About Cynosure, Inc. Cynosure, Inc. develops and markets aesthetic treatment systems that are used by physicians and other practitioners to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to remove hair, treat vascular and pigmented lesions, rejuvenate the skin, liquefy and remove unwanted fat through laser lipolysis, reduce the appearance of cellulite and treat Onychomycosis. Cynosure's products include a broad range of laser and other light-based energy sources, including Alexandrite, pulse dye, Q-switched, Nd:YAG and diode lasers, as well as intense pulsed light. Cynosure was founded in 1991. For corporate or product information, contact Cynosure at 800-886-2966, or visit www.cynosure.com.
Contact:Scott SolomonVice PresidentSharon Merrill Associates, Inc.617.542.5300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cynosure, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV