YOKNEAM, Israel, August 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: EZCH), a leader in Ethernet network processors, today announced that it will be publically releasing the details of a new product line on September 5, 2012.
The Company will be hosting and webcasting a conference call with analysts and investors at 10:00am Eastern Time ( 7:00am Pacific Time; 5:00pm Israel Time). There will be an accompanying presentation which will be available together with the webcast.
The live webcast and presentation will be available on September 5, 2012, from a link in the investor relations section of the Company's web site at:http://www.ezchip.com/investor_relations.htm An archived webcast replay will be available for a limited period starting from the following day. About EZchip EZchip is a fabless semiconductor company that provides Ethernet network processors for networking equipment. EZchip provides its customers with solutions that scale from 1-Gigabit to 200-Gigabits per second with a common architecture and software across all products. EZchip's network processors provide the flexibility and integration that enable triple-play data, voice and video services in systems that make up the new Carrier Ethernet networks. Flexibility and integration make EZchip's solutions ideal for building systems for a wide range of applications in telecom networks, enterprise backbones and data centers. For more information on our company, visit the web site at http://www.ezchip.com. Contact: Ehud Helft / Kenny Green CCG Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (US) +1-646-201-9246 SOURCE EZchip Semiconductor Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV