Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI), (NASDAQ: UEIC) announced management is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 2:40 p.m. Pacific Time. The conference will be held at Encore Hotel at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nev. Presenting from management will be Paul Arling, chairman and chief executive officer, and Bryan Hackworth, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
The presentation will be webcast live and available on the company’s web site at www.uei.com. In addition, a replay will be available for a period of 90 days thereafter.
About Universal Electronics Inc.
Founded in 1986, Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader
in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs,
develops, and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to
control entertainment devices, digital media, and home systems. The
company’s broad portfolio of patented technologies and database of
infrared control software have been adopted by many Fortune 500
companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast, and
computing industries. UEI sells and licenses wireless control products
through distributors and retailers under the One For All® brand name.
For additional information, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV