SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Atmel ® Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML), a leader in microcontroller and touch solutions, today announced it will present at the following investor conferences:
- On September 11, Stephen Cumming, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Raymond James 8th Annual European Investors North American Equities Conference in London at The Four Seasons Hotel at Park Lane at 8:50 a.m. British Summer Time ( 3:50 a.m. Eastern).
- On September 13, Stephen Cumming will present at the ThinkEquity 9th Annual Growth Conference in New York at Le Parker Meridien at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The above presentations will be webcast live and archived on the Atmel Investor Relations website at http://ir.atmel.com/.
About AtmelAtmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.© 2012 Atmel Corporation. Atmel®, Atmel logo and combinations thereof, and others are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other terms and product names may be trademarks of others. Contact: Peter Schuman, Director of Investor Relations, 1-408-437-2026 SOURCE Atmel Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts