SAN DIEGO, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ANX) today announced that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Brian M. Culley, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 2:25 p.m. Eastern time, in the Starlight Center Salon at The Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York City.
Interested parties can access a live audio webcast and slide presentation on the ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals web site at www.adventrx.com. An archived presentation will be available on the web site for 30 days.
About ADVENTRX PharmaceuticalsADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary product candidates to treat various diseases and conditions. The Company's lead product candidate, ANX-188, has potential to reduce ischemic tissue injury and end-organ damage by restoring microvascular function which is compromised in a wide range of serious and life-threatening diseases and conditions. The Company initially is developing ANX-188 as a treatment for complications arising from sickle cell disease. More information can be found on the Company's web site at www.adventrx.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120612/LA22456LOGO-a) SOURCE ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV