About MetroPCS Communications, Inc. Dallas-based MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) is a provider of no annual contract, unlimited wireless communications service for a flat rate. MetroPCS is the fifth largest facilities-based wireless carrier in the United States based on number of subscribers served. With Metro USA(SM), MetroPCS customers can use their service in areas throughout the United States covering a population of over 280 million people. As of June 30, 2012, MetroPCS had approximately 9.3 million subscribers. For more information please visit www.MetroPCS.com .
About Coolpad Americas Coolpad is one of the top smartphone brands in China. Designed and established by Yulong Computer Communications ( Shenzhen), Coolpad has been in the wireless communications industry for over 18 years, pioneering the production of premier smartphones. Founded in April 1993, Yulong Computer Communications SciTech ( Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. is a subsidiary of the China Wireless Technologies group; a publicly traded company based in Hong Kong and listed on the HKEx (stock trade code: 2369) in 2004.
Coolpad Americas is the US subsidiary of Yulong Computer Communications, and headquartered in
San Diego, CA.
SOURCE MetroPCS Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV