JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Aug. 28, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ParkerVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRKR), a developer and marketer of semiconductor technology solutions for wireless applications, announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Jeffrey L. Parker, has been selected to present at the MDB Capital Group's 3 rd Annual Bright Lights Conference, which will take place from September 9th -11th at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. Mr. Parker is scheduled to present on Monday, September 10th at 10:15 a.m. Eastern time, and is available for one-on-one investor meetings during the conference.
To attend the conference or schedule a one-on-one meeting with Mr. Parker, please visit: http://mdb.com/2012-bright-lights-conference.html , or contact your MDB representative at 310-526-5000.
About ParkerVisionParkerVision, Inc. designs, develops and markets its proprietary RF technologies, which enable advanced wireless communications for current and next generation mobile communications networks. ParkerVision is headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla. (PRKR-G) The ParkerVision, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7219
CONTACT: Cindy Poehlman Chief Financial Officer ParkerVision, Inc. 904-737-1367, firstname.lastname@example.org Ron Stabiner Vice President The Wall Street Group, Inc. 212-888-4848, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV