HOUSTON, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ION Geophysical Corporation (NYSE: IO) today announced that Brian Hanson, ION's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Greg Heinlein, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be attending the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference to be held in New York City on September 4 - 6, 2012.
Brian Hanson is scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time. A live broadcast of the presentation with the accompanying slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the ION website at www.iongeo.com.
About IONION Geophysical Corporation is a leading provider of geophysical technology, services, and solutions for the global oil & gas industry. ION's offerings are designed to allow E&P operators to obtain higher resolution images of the subsurface to reduce the risk of exploration and reservoir development, and to enable seismic contractors to acquire geophysical data safely and efficiently. Additional information about ION is available at www.iongeo.com.
ContactsION (Investor relations)Chief Financial Officer Greg Heinlein, +1 281.552.3011ION (Media relations)Vice President - Corporate Marketing Karen Abercrombie, +1 713.366.7281 email@example.com SOURCE ION Geophysical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV