CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced today that it has been awarded a contract by the Hebei Haiwei Group for the license and basic engineering design of a grassroots propane dehydrogenation unit to be located in Jingxian, Hebei Province, China. The unit will use the CATOFIN ® propane dehydrogenation process from Lummus Technology that employs Süd-Chemie’s latest CATOFIN catalyst to produce 500,000 metric tons per annum of propylene. The unit is expected to start up in 2015.
Propylene is a building block used to produce a variety of products including polypropylene, a plastic used for household goods.
(NYSE: CBI) engineers and constructs some of the world’s largest energy
infrastructure projects. With premier
technology from its Lummus Technology business, proven
expertise, and unrivaled
tank experience, CB&I executes projects from concept to completion.
Safely. Reliably. Globally. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV