HOUSTON, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY, INC. (NASDAQ: PTEN) today announced that it will make a presentation on September 4, 2012 at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference. Representing the Company at the conference will be Mark Siegel, Chairman, and Andy Hendricks, Chief Operating Officer.
The presentation will be webcast live beginning at approximately 3:05 p.m. Eastern Time. To access the webcast, go to www.patenergy.com prior to the scheduled start time. Replay of the webcast will be available through September 18, 2012 at www.patenergy.com.
About Patterson-UTIPatterson-UTI Energy, Inc. subsidiaries provide onshore contract drilling and pressure pumping services to exploration and production companies in North America. Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC has more than 330 marketable land-based drilling rigs and operates primarily in oil and natural gas producing regions of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and western Canada. Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. and Universal Well Services, Inc. provide pressure pumping services primarily in Texas and the Appalachian region. SOURCE Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV