XIAMEN, Fujian, China, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company" NYSE: XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting ("AGM") of shareholders on September 28, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Beijing time. The meeting will be held at the Company's office at 4th Floor, No. 33 Wang Hai Road, Ruan Jian Yuan Phase 2, Xiamen, Fujian Province, People's Republic of China.
Shareholders as of the record date of August 28, 2012 are entitled to attend the meeting. The notice of the annual general meeting of shareholders and the proxy statement related to the meeting are available on the Company's website at http://ir.xiniya.com.
No proposal will be submitted for shareholder approval at the AGM. Instead, the AGM will serve as an open forum for shareholders and beneficial owners of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") to discuss Company affairs with management.
Shareholders and ADS holders may obtain a copy of the Company's annual report on Form 20-F, free of charge, from our website at http://ir.xiniya.com, or by e-mailing to Ms. Kimberly Minarovich, of Christensen International, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Xiniya will host a conference call and live webcast of the AGM for those who are not able to attend in person at 10:00 a.m. Beijing time on September 28, 2012 (10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on September 27, 2012). The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free Number: 1-866-519-4004
- International dial-in number: 1-718-354-1231
- China Domestic Mobile: 400-620-8038
- China Domestic: 800-819-0121
- Hong Kong: 800-930-346
- Conference Passcode: XNY
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV