- 2012 Chevrolet Equinox - When slid back, the rear seats give generous legroom as well as a large storage space.
- 2012 Dodge Challenger – The headroom and legroom of the backseat make it the roomiest among similar coupes.
- 2013 Ford Flex – With an abundance of legroom and headroom, the rear seating stands out among other three-row crossovers.
- 2012 Hyundai Azera – The spacious backseat also boasts three rear windows with sunshades that pull over the glass to keep heat out of the cabin.
- 2012 Nissan Versa – Rear seating provides passengers with more room than other models in the subcompact category.
- 2012 Toyota Avalon – The unique configuration flaunts a roomy backseat with reclining backrests.
- 2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax – As the largest cab offered, the full four-door configuration provides more rear legroom with unique sliding and reclining options.
- 2012 Volkswagen Passat - The generous rear room rivals the backseat comfort found in many extended model luxury sedans.
Don't Call Dibs Just Yet! Cars.com Names The Top Vehicles For Backseat Passengers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.