BEIJING, Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- SouFun Holdings Limited (the "Company" or "SouFun") (NYSE: SFUN), the leading real estate and home furnishing Internet portal in China, today announced that its board declared a cash dividend of US$1.00 per share on the Company's ordinary shares, which will be paid by September 28, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 6, 2012. Dividends to be paid to holders of SouFun's American depositary shares ("ADSs") through the depositary bank, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., will be subject to the terms of the deposit agreement, including the fees and expenses payable thereunder. Each of the SouFun's ADSs represents one ordinary share.
SouFun operates the leading real estate Internet portal and home furnishing and improvement website in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its website in 2012. SouFun has built a large and active community of users who are attracted by the comprehensive real estate and home furnishing and improvement content available on its portal that forms the foundation of its service offerings. SouFun currently maintains 105 offices to focus on local market needs and its website and database contains real estate-related content coverage of 314 cities in China. For more information about SouFun, please visit http://ir.soufun.com .
Safe Harbor StatementsThis announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such forward-looking statements are made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV