SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Deltek, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Thoma Bravo LLC
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Deltek, Inc. (“Deltek” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: PROJ) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Thoma Bravo LLC.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/deltek-proj/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Deltek shareholders will receive $13.00 in cash for each Deltek share they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $1.1 billion. The investigation concerns whether the Deltek Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to minority stockholders by entering into this transaction. An institutional investor representing 100% of Deltek’s Class A and 59.5% of the Company’s common stock has agreed to tender its shares. Accordingly, no further approval of the takeover is required by Deltek stockholders.
If you own common stock in Deltek and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/deltek-proj/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV