Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: LPHI), announced today the appointment of Scott Dubs as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Dubs, age 58, brings 36 years of financial experience to Life Partners, including 12 years as an auditor with Price Waterhouse Coopers and 24 years as CFO/VP of Finance of both public and private companies. Mr. Dubs has extensive experience in a variety of industries including telecommunications, manufacturing, food service distribution and office equipment. Prior to joining Life Partners, he served as Interim Chief Financial Officer for the North American Region of Acision, Inc., a multinational telecommunications company and has served as Chief Financial Officer or Vice-President of Finance of New World Brands, Inc. from 2010-2011; Bothwell Capital Holdings from 2006-2010; Aviation Services Group, Inc. from 2003-2006; American Ironhorse Motorcycle Co. from 2001-2003; Alliant Food Service, Inc. from 2000-2001; Monarch Business Systems, Inc. from 1996-1999; and Erskine Holdings, Inc. from 1988-1994.
Mr. Dubs succeeds Mr. Dave Martin who had served as Life Partners’ CFO since 2008.
Life Partners Chairman, Brian Pardo, stated, “Scott Dubs is a seasoned financial executive who brings a wealth of public accounting and financial management experience to Life Partners. We are very pleased to have him join our management team.”
Life Partners is the world’s oldest and one of the most active companies in the United States engaged in the secondary market for life insurance, commonly called life settlements. Since its incorporation in 1991, Life Partners has completed over 143,000 transactions for its worldwide client base of over 29,000 high net worth individuals and institutions in connection with the purchase of over 6,500 policies totaling approximately $3 billion in face value.LPHI-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV