DENVER, Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP, "QEP" or the "Company") today announced that members of the Company's senior management will participate in the upcoming Barclays "CEO Energy-Power Conference" on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 12:25 pm Eastern Time ( 10:25 am Mountain Time). A link to the webcast and a copy of the presentation will be available at www.qepres.com. Attendees should log in to the webcast approximately 15 minutes prior to the presentation's start time. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately 30 days through a link on the Company's website at www.qepres.com.
About QEP Resources
QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP) is a leading independent natural gas and crude oil exploration and production company focused in two major regions: the Northern Region (primarily in the Rockies) and the Southern Region (primarily Oklahoma, Louisiana, and the Texas Panhandle) of the United States. QEP Resources also gathers, compresses, treats, processes and stores natural gas. For more information, visit QEP Resources' website at: www.qepres.com.SOURCE QEP Resources, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV