PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) reported 2012 second quarter and year to date results.
The discussions of historical results in this release that refer to non-GAAP amounts exclude the items which are described in this release under the heading “Non-GAAP Exclusions.” Reconciliations of GAAP to non-GAAP amounts are presented later in this release and identify and quantify all excluded items.
Overview of Second Quarter Results:
- Earnings per share was $1.25 on a non-GAAP basis, which exceeded the Company’s guidance and represents a 17% increase over the prior year period’s non-GAAP earnings per share of $1.07.
- GAAP earnings per share was $1.19 and represents a 29% increase over the prior year period’s GAAP earnings per share of $0.92.
- Revenue of $1.337 billion was relatively flat as compared to the prior year period and was negatively impacted by $56 million, or 4%, attributable to foreign currency translation ($41 million) and the exit from the Izod women’s and Timberland wholesale sportswear businesses ($15 million). On a constant currency basis and excluding the impact of exited businesses, revenue increased 4%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts