United Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBSI), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a third quarter dividend of $0.31 per share for shareholders of record as of September 14, 2012.
The dividend payout of approximately $15.6 million on 50.3 million shares is payable October 1, 2012. The annualized 2012 dividend of $1.24 equates to a yield of approximately 5% based on recent UBSI market prices. United has increased its dividend to shareholders for 38 consecutive years.
United Bankshares, with $8.5 billion in assets, has 123 full-service offices in West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. United Bankshares stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the quotation symbol " UBSI."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV