PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Below, Inc. (Nasdaq:FIVE) today announced that its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 will be released after market close on Monday, September 10, 2012. The company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (888) 208-1617 (international callers please dial (913) 981-5588) approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available online at investor.fivebelow.com.
A taped replay of the conference call will be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and can be accessed both online and by dialing (877) 870-5176 (international callers please dial (858) 384-5517). The pin number to access the telephone replay is 7947518. The replay will be available until September 17, 2012.About Five Below: Five Below is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds: Style, Room, Sports, Media, Crafts, Party, Candy and Seasonal. Five Below is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: ICR, Inc. Farah Soi / Joseph Teklits 203-682-8200 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV