PLAINSBORO, N.J., Aug. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:IART) announced that Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr. has resigned from its Board of Directors to focus on his role as Chief Executive Officer of RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE:RLJ) and to reduce his outside board commitments. Mr. Baltimore has served as an independent director since 2007 and also as a member of the Compensation Committee.
Stuart Essig, Integra's Chairman, stated, "We would like to thank Tom for his valuable service to the Board. We recognize his insight and the substantial time and effort he has devoted to Integra, and his contributions will be missed. We wish him success in his future endeavors."
The Board appointed Christian S. Schade to serve on the Compensation Committee to fill the vacancy created by Mr. Baltimore. As a result of Mr. Baltimore's resignation, the Board is reducing the size of the board from 10 seats to nine.About Integra Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical devices, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedics, neurosurgery, spine, reconstructive and general surgery. For more information, please visit www.integralife.com
CONTACT: John B. Henneman, III Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer (609) 275-0500 firstname.lastname@example.org Angela Steinway Investor Relations (609) 936-2268 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV