ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC) today announced that John S. Yu, MD, Interim Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview and business update at the BioCentury and Thomson Reuters Newsmakers in the Biotech Industry Conference on September 7, 2012 at 11:30 am ET at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City, and at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference on September 10, 2012 at 4:30 pm ET at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City.
To access the live audio webcast of these presentations, please log on through a link located in the Investor Relations section of ImmunoCellular's website at www.imuc.com, under the Investors, Webcasts & Presentations tab. A replay of the webcasts will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live events.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. ImmunoCellular has commenced a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma. To learn more about ImmunoCellular, please visit www.imuc.com.Forward-Looking Statements for ImmunoCellular Therapeutics This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including the risk that ICT-107 can be further successfully developed or commercialized. Additional risks and uncertainties are described in IMUC’s most recently filed quarterly report on Form 10-Q and annual report on Form 10-K. Except as permitted by law, IMUC undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV