The Lin Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Buyout Of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc.
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lin Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. ("Dollar Thrifty" or the "Company") (NYSE: DTG) related to the proposed buyout of the Company by Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. in a transaction valued at approximately $2.3 billion.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, public shareholders of Dollar Thrifty will only receive $87.50 for each share of Dollar Thrifty stock they own. One analyst has set a target price for Dollar Thrifty of $100 per share.
This investigation concerns whether the Company's Board of Directors obtained the best possible price for shareholders, whether they acted in shareholders' best interests, whether the Company has disclosed all material information to its shareholders, and whether the proposed consideration to be paid to Company shareholders is fair and adequate.
If you own shares of Dollar Thrifty and would like to learn more about these claims or join an action, please contact Elizabeth Lin, Esq., The Lin Law Firm, by telephone at (909) 595-5522 or toll-free at (866) 864-3898, by email to elizabethL@thelinlawfirm.com, or visit www.thelinlawfirm.com/contact/. There is no cost or fee to you.The Lin Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, is a litigation law firm committed to representing investors nationwide in securities matters and protecting investors against corporate wrongdoing. For additional information, please visit www.thelinlawfirm.com. This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules. SOURCE The Lin Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV