International Speedway (ISCA) is the owner of motorsports entertainment facilities and promoter of motorsports themed entertainment activities in the U.S. This stock is trading up 2.3% at $25.99 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 176,000Average Volume: 135,466 Volume % Change: 132% From a technical perspective, ISCA is bouncing hard here right off its 200-day moving average of $25.38 with decent volume. Shares of ISCA are also spiking back above its 50-day moving average of $25.87. This move is quickly pushing ISCA within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ISCA takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $26.50 to $26.84 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ISCA as long as it's trending above $25.36, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 135,466 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for ISCA to re-test and possibly take out its next significant overhead resistance level at $28.49. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV