Andersons (ANDE) is a diversified company with interests in the grain, ethanol and plant nutrient sectors of the U.S. agriculture, as well as in railcar leasing and repair, turf products production and general merchandise retailing. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $40.14 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 115,000Average Volume: 124,834 Volume % Change: 53% From a technical perspective, ANDE is bouncing modestly higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $39.20 with decent volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ANDE as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $39.20 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that hits near or above 124,834 shares as bullish. If we continue to see ANDE maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $43.18 to $43.89. On the flip side, I would avoid ANDE or look for short-biased trades if it fails to hold this trend, and then takes out some near-term support at $38.84 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV