Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is a global provider of a learning and talent management solutions delivered as software-as-a-service. This stock is trading up 6.3% at $26.70 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 360,000
Average Volume: 348,569
Volume % Change: 79%>>5 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, CSOD is gapping up sharply here off some near-term support at $25 with above average volume. This move has also pushed CSOD above some near-term overhead resistance at $26.40. At last check, CSOD has hit an intraday high of $27.50 but it has subsequently pulled back to its current price of $26.70. Traders should now look for long-biased traders as long as CSOD is trending above $26.00 to $27.50 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 348,569 shares as bullish. If we CSOD can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of tagging its August high of $29.71. Keep in mind that any move over $29.71 would push CSOD into all-time high territory, which is bullish technical price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV