21Vianet Group (VNET) is a carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 5.12% at $10.06 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 407,000Average Volume: 320,923 Volume % Change: 114% >>4 Tech Stocks Set to Shine From a technical perspective, VNET is gapping higher here with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing VNET within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once VNET takes out $11 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once VNET sustains a move or close above $11 with volume that's near or above 320,923 shares. Keep in mind that any move over $11 will also mean that VNET has pushed back above both its 50-day at $10.53 and its 200-day at $10.80, which is bullish technical action. Also keep in mind that traders can buy VNET off weakens and simply anticipate that breakout. If that breakout triggers soon, then VNET will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $12.07 to $13.63.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV