NEW YORK, Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: ARCP) announced today that, pursuant to the prior authorization of its board of directors, the Company has declared its third consecutive quarterly increase to its annual distribution from $0.885 to $0.890 per share per annum, to be paid monthly to stockholders of record at the close of business on the 8 th day of each month, payable on the 15 th day of such month. Accordingly, the September 2012 dividend will be paid on September 15, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 8, 2012, in an amount equal to $0.07417 per share.
Important NoticeAmerican Realty Capital Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded Maryland corporation listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market that intends to qualify as a real estate investment trust focused on owning and acquiring single tenant freestanding commercial properties subject to net leases with high credit quality tenants. Additional information about the Company can be found on the Company's website at www.americanrealtycapitalproperties.com. The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward- looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. SOURCE American Realty Capital Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV