Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, today announced that Aaron Jagdfeld, President and Chief Executive Officer, and York Ragen, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Industrials & Materials Conference on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at The Fairmont Copley Plaza in Boston. The general presentation to investors is scheduled to begin at 11:45 AM EDT.
A link to a live audio webcast will be available shortly before the scheduled presentation time on Generac's website ( http://www.generac.com), under the Investor Relations link, along with a link to the presentation slides. A replay of the audio webcast will be available for 30 days.
Since 1959, Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of generators and other engine powered products. As a leader in power equipment serving residential, light commercial, industrial and construction markets, Generac's power products are available through a broad network of independent dealers, retailers, wholesalers and equipment rental companies. The Company markets and distributes its products primarily under its Generac and Magnum brand names.SOURCE: Generac Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV