- 16GFC In-Box Drivers: Emulex LightPulse 16GFC adapters provide in-box driver support for VMware vSphere 5.1. These new adapters enable VMware platforms to scale cloud and VM density to reduce costs.
- Support for Highly Virtualized Data Centers and Cloud Environments: Emulex 16GFC adapters feature industry-leading performance with significantly increased input/output operations per second (IOPS) and twice the data throughput of 8GFC adapters 2 for highly virtualized data centers, greater VM density required for cloud deployments and the performance needed to match current and next-generation Intel servers with more cores and more memory. This level of bandwidth is necessary to effectively support up to four parallel disk migrations per storage transfer operation capability and the Storage I/O Control capabilities within VMware vSphere 5.1.
- Increasing VM Densities: Emulex 16GFC adapters leverage Emulex vScale™ for superior scalability in VMware vSphere 5.1 virtualized server environments, supporting up to 255 virtual functions (VFs), 1024 Message Signal Interrupts Extended (MSI-X) and 8192 concurrent logins and open exchanges, up to four times the number supported by competing 16GFC HBAs, 3 enabling support for more VMs per server than ever before.
- Tightly Integrated and Time-Saving I/O Management: With a single driver model, the Emulex 16GFC adapters can be controlled, configured and managed from a single console using Emulex OneCommand® Manager. Emulex's exclusive OneCommand® Manager plug-in for VMware vCenter™ Server allows users to manage Emulex adapters across hundreds of servers, natively from the VMware vCenter Server console so administrators don't waste time juggling multiple management applications.
- Proactive I/O Management: Through Emulex OneCommand® Vision, customers gain proactive I/O management, maximized I/O resource utilization and enhanced performance and availability by monitoring and analyzing critical I/O performance metrics, all from the applications perspective. The new release of Vision 3.0 expands device support to include Direct Attached Storage (DAS) and logical storage devices.
- Backward Compatibility: For customers leveraging 8GFC technology within VMware vSphere 5.1, upgrading is simple, with full backward compatibility, a common driver stack and management tools across multiple generations of I/O connectivity products.
Emulex Provides In-Box 16G Fibre Channel Solution For VMware VSphere® 5.1
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.