One of our products that is a focus of Flexpoint's renewed sales effort is the Universal Sensor, which provides an effective solution for many applications and is ideally suited for occupancy detection applications. A small sensor utilizing Flexpoint's proprietary Bend Sensor ® technology is embedded in a soft casing and placed beneath the cushion of a seat to provide clients with crucial occupancy data for analytics, security and fraud prevention. Flexpoint is already working closely with executives in the taxi, bus, theater, and elderly care industries. Flexpoint is currently working with industry partners to complete a full turnkey solution that will enable users to track occupancy data on a smartphone or PC. This product should be available in 2013.
"Flexpoint's proprietary technology is highly versatile and is continually evolving to meet the demands of a variety of applications," stated Flexpoint CEO Clark Mower. "Our engineering staff is extremely innovative and creative and has been very successful in adapting the technology to a number of uses and applications, including numerous commercial products."
As a result, Flexpoint plans to concentrate on the development of additional applications. The company is actively seeking partnerships with both industry leaders in sensing technology and the sales experts who represent them. We anticipate being able to discuss these relationships further during the 4 th quarter of 2012.Bend Sensor ® technology offers a host of features that cannot be found in any comparable sensing technology, making it a perfect addition to the product lines of industry sales experts and leading technology firms. We believe that this focus will allow the Company to more rapidly expand the markets and distribution of their products. Bend Sensor ® Features:
- Cost Effective: Relatively inexpensive to manufacture and easily adapted for different applications.
- Small size: At just .005" thick, the Bend Sensor represents a 90% reduction in size compared to traditional, standard sensors.
- Durable: Tested over 30 million cycles without failure.
- Tough: Withstands temperatures of up to 200° Centigrade, harsh chemicals and fluids, and other rugged conditions.
- Innovative: Can be used in cutting edge fields such as impact sensing, biometrics, prosthetics and medical technology.
- Accurate: One inch deflection yields up to 200,000 data points
- Proven: The underlying technology has been perfected over 17+ years of development and is used in numerous commercial applications. Videos demonstrating of some of these technologies are included on the Company website. Additional videos will be added in the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV