DALLAS, Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chili's® Grill & Bar wants guests to know there's much more to the multi-faceted range of peppers than just heat. That's why the casual-dining brand introduced a new line of dishes as part of a Pick-a-Pepper platform, with six bold entrees showcasing the versatility of peppers.
From mild and tangy, to spicy and smoky, Chili's features a pepper for everyone. If guests aren't sure which peppers tempt their palates, an easy-to-use guide is available to help educate them on the range of pepper flavors. This tool outlines the heat level and specific characteristics of peppers represented throughout the Pick-a-Pepper entrees – and the entire Chili's menu.
"Our latest culinary innovation, Pick-a-Pepper, fits perfectly with our namesake and our culinary DNA – after all, Chili's knows chile peppers, from chipotle to roasted red pepper and jalapeno to habanero," said Claudia Schaefer, vice president of marketing for Chili's Grill & Bar. "We're giving our guests a full range of entrees highlighting peppers that ignite their senses with a variety of flavors and heat levels."Chili's six Pick-a-Pepper entrees are as follows (*denotes new menu item):
- * Smoky Chipotle Chicken Fajitas – sizzling grilled chicken, sauteed onions and bell peppers kicked-up with chipotle pesto sauce and melted Monterey Jack cheese. Topped with crispy onion strings;
- *Santa Cruz Steak – 100 percent USDA Choice 6-ounce sirloin topped with seasoned butter and a side of tangy verde sauce. Served over fire-roasted corn salsa with spicy jalapeño-cheddar mashed potatoes;
- *Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Chicken – grilled chicken breast served over a zesty roasted red pepper cream sauce. Topped with melted pepper Jack cheese and served with rice and steamed broccoli;
- * Chipotle Salmon – seared Cajun-spiced salmon with a smoky chipotle-garlic pesto cream sauce. Served with rice and steamed broccoli;
- * Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos – three flour tortillas with grilled shrimp in a spicy chile-lime sauce, fresh cilantro-lime slaw, house-made pico de gallo and sliced avocados;
- Lighter Choices Sweet & Spicy Chicken – Habanero and sweet orange glaze brushed over grilled chicken with onions and peppers. Served with rice and steamed broccoli.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV