DALLAS, Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chili's® Grill & Bar wants guests to know there's much more to the multi-faceted range of peppers than just heat. That's why the casual-dining brand introduced a new line of dishes as part of a Pick-a-Pepper platform, with six bold entrees showcasing the versatility of peppers.
From mild and tangy, to spicy and smoky, Chili's features a pepper for everyone. If guests aren't sure which peppers tempt their palates, an easy-to-use guide is available to help educate them on the range of pepper flavors. This tool outlines the heat level and specific characteristics of peppers represented throughout the Pick-a-Pepper entrees – and the entire Chili's menu.
"Our latest culinary innovation, Pick-a-Pepper, fits perfectly with our namesake and our culinary DNA – after all, Chili's knows chile peppers, from chipotle to roasted red pepper and jalapeno to habanero," said Claudia Schaefer, vice president of marketing for Chili's Grill & Bar. "We're giving our guests a full range of entrees highlighting peppers that ignite their senses with a variety of flavors and heat levels."Chili's six Pick-a-Pepper entrees are as follows (*denotes new menu item):
- * Smoky Chipotle Chicken Fajitas – sizzling grilled chicken, sauteed onions and bell peppers kicked-up with chipotle pesto sauce and melted Monterey Jack cheese. Topped with crispy onion strings;
- *Santa Cruz Steak – 100 percent USDA Choice 6-ounce sirloin topped with seasoned butter and a side of tangy verde sauce. Served over fire-roasted corn salsa with spicy jalapeño-cheddar mashed potatoes;
- *Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Chicken – grilled chicken breast served over a zesty roasted red pepper cream sauce. Topped with melted pepper Jack cheese and served with rice and steamed broccoli;
- * Chipotle Salmon – seared Cajun-spiced salmon with a smoky chipotle-garlic pesto cream sauce. Served with rice and steamed broccoli;
- * Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos – three flour tortillas with grilled shrimp in a spicy chile-lime sauce, fresh cilantro-lime slaw, house-made pico de gallo and sliced avocados;
- Lighter Choices Sweet & Spicy Chicken – Habanero and sweet orange glaze brushed over grilled chicken with onions and peppers. Served with rice and steamed broccoli.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV