Pie Five at UTA will be open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Pie Five, created by Pizza Inn, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZI), opened its first location last June in Fort Worth. Today the pizza revolution has expanded to seven restaurants across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex with the next location scheduled to open in Allen, TX. As expansion continues Pie Five has announced plans to franchise and is targeting the top 75 MSAs for development through multi-unit franchise agreements.
About Pie Five:Pie Five is a subsidiary of Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. Headquartered in the Dallas suburb of The Colony, Texas, Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc., is an owner, franchisor and supplier of a system of restaurants operating domestically and internationally under the trademarks "Pizza Inn" and "Pie Five Pizza Co." Pizza Inn is an international pizza chain featuring traditional and specialty pizzas, as well as freshly made pastas, sandwiches, and desserts. Pie Five Pizza Co. is a new fast-casual concept offering individual pizzas made to order and cooked in less than five minutes. Founded in 1958, publicly traded Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZI) franchises approximately 300 restaurants and directly owns and operates 11 restaurants. For more information, please visit www.pizzainn.com. The Pie Five Pizza Co. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10593
CONTACT: Media Contact: Monica Feid BizCom Associates 972-490-8053 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV