CBS Corp. (CBS)
Background: CBS is a mass media company that creates and distributes content to audiences worldwide. Its business has origins that date back to the beginning of broadcasting and new ventures that operate on media's leading edge. CBS trades an average of 4.6 million shares a day and has a market cap of $23 billion.
52-Week High: $36.43The average analyst target price for CBS is $39.61, which appears very reasonable considering Friday's breakout above the recent base built and the earnings multiple. The P/E ratio is 14.1, based on mean fiscal year earnings estimates of $2.55 per share. Shareholders receive 40 cents annually in dividend payments. Also, the stock price has jumped10% higher in the last month. Moving averages are what trend followers look for, and CBS's move higher appears far from over. Currently, the short interest is small at 2.1% and not a big concern.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV