Kraft Foods (KFT)
Background: Kraft is the largest branded food and beverage company headquartered in the U.S. Kraft trades an average of 8 million shares a day and has a market cap of $73 billion.
52-Week High: $41.60Kraft shares have moved higher in the last month, up 4.8%, and the average analyst target price is $43.65. Over the last five years, its dividend has grown by an average of 3.9% a year and currently sports a yield of 2.8%. A mean analyst earnings estimate of $2.49 this year results in a price-to-earnings multiple of about 17. Short sellers are not interested in betting against this one. Short interest is a nonfactor at a rate of 1% of the float.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV