TEMPE, Ariz., Aug. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq:LLNW), a leader in Digital Presence Management (DPM), today introduced Limelight Orchestrate for High-Tech Marketers, a new solution giving business-to-business marketing professionals in technology industries a unified platform for delivering a powerful digital presence across all channels to enhance customer relationships, drive brand awareness, and increase conversions. The new solution enables web content management, online video publishing, mobile publishing, web and mobile acceleration, web personalization, and content targeting – as well as social media integration and search engine optimization. The key benefits of Orchestrate for High-Tech Marketers include:
- Marketers can manage and publish web and video content from one intuitive interface with ease – giving them more control over the digital presence and more time to focus on the results it generates
- Key visitor data drives an online segmentation strategy that ensures the right message gets to the right prospect at the right time
- Assets can be re-purposed across multiple web and mobile domains to simplify workflow, speed publishing, and ensure brand consistency
- Web and video content is automatically optimized for specific devices to ensure optimal viewing experiences on smartphones and tablets
Studies show that technology buyers in particular seek online sources of product information and peer recommendations well before engaging in the traditional sales cycle. This buyer research extends beyond vendor provided content to third-party sites, blogs, professional social networks, RSS feeds, etc. In fact, some studies show as much as 80% of the typical buying process occurs before a prospect ever engages directly with a sales representative.
"Targeting with relevant information is becoming increasingly important because buyers are contacting vendors later and later in the sales cycle," says Greg Ott, CMO, Demandbase. "To take advantage of this trend, companies need to turn their corporate websites into more effective marketing and selling vehicles – capturing and using analytics and responding to visitor behavior and demographics with targeted campaigns of engagement. By capturing more leads early in the process, marketers can often help to shape the scope of a potential buyer's projects."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV