TEMPE, Ariz., Aug. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq:LLNW), a leader in Digital Presence Management (DPM), today introduced Limelight Orchestrate for High-Tech Marketers, a new solution giving business-to-business marketing professionals in technology industries a unified platform for delivering a powerful digital presence across all channels to enhance customer relationships, drive brand awareness, and increase conversions. The new solution enables web content management, online video publishing, mobile publishing, web and mobile acceleration, web personalization, and content targeting – as well as social media integration and search engine optimization. The key benefits of Orchestrate for High-Tech Marketers include:
- Marketers can manage and publish web and video content from one intuitive interface with ease – giving them more control over the digital presence and more time to focus on the results it generates
- Key visitor data drives an online segmentation strategy that ensures the right message gets to the right prospect at the right time
- Assets can be re-purposed across multiple web and mobile domains to simplify workflow, speed publishing, and ensure brand consistency
- Web and video content is automatically optimized for specific devices to ensure optimal viewing experiences on smartphones and tablets
Studies show that technology buyers in particular seek online sources of product information and peer recommendations well before engaging in the traditional sales cycle. This buyer research extends beyond vendor provided content to third-party sites, blogs, professional social networks, RSS feeds, etc. In fact, some studies show as much as 80% of the typical buying process occurs before a prospect ever engages directly with a sales representative.
"Targeting with relevant information is becoming increasingly important because buyers are contacting vendors later and later in the sales cycle," says Greg Ott, CMO, Demandbase. "To take advantage of this trend, companies need to turn their corporate websites into more effective marketing and selling vehicles – capturing and using analytics and responding to visitor behavior and demographics with targeted campaigns of engagement. By capturing more leads early in the process, marketers can often help to shape the scope of a potential buyer's projects."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts