- Immediate due diligence access to non-public Company information for Mr. Schulze, his advisors, potential private equity partners and debt financing sources;
- An opportunity to bring forward a fully financed definitive proposal within 60 days after the due diligence period begins, which period may be extended in certain circumstances; and
- A waiver of Minnesota law in order to allow Mr. Schulze to work with his private equity partners to develop a definitive proposal to be presented to the Board of Directors of Best Buy.
Best Buy Board And Founder Richard Schulze Reach Agreement Permitting Schulze To Form Investment Group And Conduct Due Diligence
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.