NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Aug. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collectors Universe, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLCT), a leading provider of value-added authentication and grading services to dealers and collectors of high-value collectibles, will release fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2012 financial results on Thursday, August 30, 2012 after market close.
Collectors Universe will host a conference call to discuss the results on Thursday, August 30 th at 4:30 p.m. Eastern/1:30 p.m. Pacific. Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (877) 941-8610 or (480) 629-9820, five to ten minutes prior to the initiation of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through September 13, 2012 by dialing (800) 406-7325 or (303) 590-3030 and entering access code 4181738. A live webcast of the conference call will also be available on the Collectors Universe website www.collectors.com under Investor Relations: Earnings Conference Calls. The webcast will be archived for 12 months.
About Collectors UniverseCollectors Universe, Inc. is a leading provider of value-added services to the high-value collectibles markets. The Company authenticates and grades collectible coins, trading cards and autographs. The Company also compiles and publishes authoritative information about United States and world coins, collectible trading cards and sports memorabilia and operates its CCE dealer-to-dealer Internet bid-ask market for certified coins and its Expos trade show and conventions business. This information is accessible to collectors and dealers at the Company's website, http://www.collectors.com , and is also published in print. The Collectors Universe, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11345
CONTACT: Joe Wallace Chief Financial Officer Collectors Universe 949-567-1245 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV