"HCS is excited by this relationship with Level 3, as it brings to market a compelling value-added service enabling end-to-end support for mission-critical applications and content," said Jose Albino, director of Operations and Compliance of Hughes Cloud Services. "Our customers will benefit from unparalleled cloud connectivity options and user experience for their most important business needs."
About Hughes Cloud Services:Backed by a global IT services organization with decades of experience managing data and video services, Hughes Cloud Services (HCS) combines the security and control of private clouds with end-to-end support. HCS leverages state-of-the-art data centers, virtualization technologies, our global network and our team's experience with Department of Defense MAC I standards to provide clients with unparalleled solutions and support. From cloud design and migration support to disaster recovery and network services, HCS has the expertise and the experience to deliver the ideal cloud strategy, tailored to the unique demands of your business.
Hughes Cloud Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS), a premier global provider of satellite operations and digital TV solutions.
For additional information: www.hughes-cloud.com.SOURCE Hughes Cloud Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV