SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (Nasdaq:COCO) will present an overview of the company at the BMO Capital Markets 12 th Annual Back to School Education Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:45 a.m. EDT. Jack Massimino, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Bob Owen, Chief Financial Officer, will make the presentation.
The webcast of the presentation will be available at http://www.bmocm.com/conferences/backtoschool2012/webcast/ , archived for 60 days.
About CorinthianCorinthian is one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America. Our mission is to change students' lives. We offer diploma and degree programs that prepare students for careers in demand or for advancement in their chosen fields. Our program areas include health care, business, criminal justice, transportation technology and maintenance, construction trades and information technology. We have 116 Everest, Heald and WyoTech campuses, and also offer degrees online. For more information, go to http://www.cci.edu. The Corinthian Colleges, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8848
CONTACT: Investors: Anna Marie Dunlap SVP, Investor Relations 714-424-2678 Media: Kent Jenkins VP Public Affairs Communications 202-682-9494
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV