- On Tuesday, June 19 th, 2012 Sonus announced a definitive agreement to acquire NET.
- On Wednesday, September 5 th, 2012 the combined Sonus-NET product roadmap will be presented via video broadcast. Visit sonus.net for more details.
- Approximately 150 NET employees will join Sonus across three continents.
- NET’s next-generation platforms for enterprises, including its flagship Unified Exchange (UX) product line, are complementary to the Sonus SBC 5200 and Sonus SBC 5100.
- The Sonus SBC 5200 is designed for high-capacity environments demanded by tier one service providers and Fortune 500 companies and supports 64,000 sessions on a single server (more than twice the capacity of a similar product from the leading SBC competitor). The Sonus SBC 5100 targets the 250 to 10,000 session market; ideal for medium to large enterprises and tier two/three service providers
- Sonus is the fastest-growing SBC vendor in the service provider market for 2011 according to research firm Infonetics (“Service Provider VoIP Equipment and Subscribers,” 4Q11 report); growing almost 4x faster than the market average.
Sonus Completes Acquisition Of Network Equipment Technologies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.